The lawyer you need,
when you need him
"There are two professionals
every business will need early on:
an accountant and a lawyer." [Entrepreneur]
The reasons are many. Legal advice can be crucial when contracting for services or materials, when setting up a corporation or other business entity, when defending against a liability lawsuit, when considering intellectual property issues such as copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and patents—the list goes on and on.
Consultation Programs Designed for You
- Let's Talk: New Clients [1, 2, or 3 hours]—
- For a one hour initial consultation, the cost is $247. Brian also will apply $147 of that initial fee toward any future business done with him within one month from the initial consultation date. That reduces the cost of your initial consultation to $100.
- For a two-hour initial consultation, the cost is $497, with a $297 credit similarly applied to future legal work or structured consulting programs, reducing the initial two hour consultation to $200.
- For a three-hour initial consultation, the cost is $697, with a $397 credit similarly applied to future legal work or structured consulting programs, reducing the initial two hour consultation to $300.
- Returning Clients: [1, 2, or 3 hours]—
- For those situations when extended legal services are not needed [$347 for one hour, $747 for two hours or $947 for three hours]
- Retainer Options —
Several telephone and/or in-person engagement programs offering differing levels of legal consultation:
- Lawyer for a Month—
Pre-paid program offering up to a total of four hours [maximum two hours per week]. Services can include writing and/or review of business-related contracts... $1447
- Lawyer by the Quarter—
Pre-paid three-month engagement program offering up to a total of 12 hours [maximum two hours per week, four hours per month]. Services can include writing and/or review of business-related contracts... $1367/month
- The Four-Month Lawyer—
Pre-paid four-month engagement program, pre-paid monthly, offering up to a total of 16 hours [maximum three hours per week, four hours per month]. Services can include writing and/or review of business-related contracts... $1297/month
- Lawyer for a Month—
All quoted rates are discounted from standard rate of $425/hour.
No refunds for unused time.
Legal Engagement Letter may be required
in advance of all consulting and/or other work.
433 N. Camden Drive, Suite 600
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4416
This is an advertisement, a message concerning availability for professional employment within the meaning of California Rule of Professional Conduct 7.2. The information on this website is for general purposes only, and nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information is not intended to create, and receipt of viewing or interacting with this website does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Brian is admitted to practice law in California and Pennsylvania. The information on this website is intended for viewers in California or viewers with a significant connection to California.
♦ Insurance Products offered by Brian Dennis Insurance, CA
Insurance License # 0575617
♦ Investments offered by Dennis Capital Management, LLC,
a Registered Investment Advisor
♦ Real Estate brokerage offered by Brian Dennis, Real Estate Broker